In addition to an innovative range of air and inert gas piping products, Transair offers a complete solution for industrial water piping in stainless steel.
Due to its reusable connection technology, Transair is the only pipe distribution system for industrial water with the ability to be quickly installed and modified.
Furthermore, the use of stainless steel has many advantages. Stainless steel provides excellent resistance to corrosion, fire, thermal variation, mechanical shocks and ultraviolet rays; is easy to clean; requires minimum maintenance; and has a lower total cost of ownership. Transair provides a fast, efficient, clean and reusable means for installing ¾” to 4’’ metric equivalent stainless piping systems.
Transair’s steel pipe system offers:
- Assembly without welding or gluing
- Quick connection without a permanent crimp
- Pipes and connectors supplied ready for immediate installation
- Ground level preparation plus lightweight portable tools
- Immediate start-up
- Smooth bore design offering high flow and reduced pressure drop
- 10 year guarantee
- 100% recyclable material
- Quick installation, disassembly and reusability
- Technical specifications
Safety and Simplicity
- Clean and safe site conditions: Assembly without welding or gluing
- Prevention of leaks: Mechanical connection without a permanent crimp
- Reduced Assembly time: Pipes and connectors supplied ready for immediate installation
- Easier Handling: Ground level preparation plus lightweight portable tools
- Network Quickly In Use: Immediate Start-up
All the components of the Transair stainless steel pipe system conform to the following specifications:
Industrial water with additives (glycol or inhibitors to prevent against the formation of algae or fungus, list available upon request)
Maximum working pressure:
Ø 22mm (3/4”), Ø 28mm (1”): 10 bar from -20°C to+85°C
Ø 42mm (11/2”), Ø 60mm (21/4”), Ø 76mm (3"), Ø 100mm (4"): from – 20°C to +60°C
Maximum working temperature:
Ø 22mm (3/4”), Ø 28mm (1”) from -20°C to +85°C
Ø 42mm (11/2”), Ø 60mm (21/4”), Ø 76mm (3"), Ø 100 (4"): from -20°C to + 60°C
Ø 22mm (3/4”), Ø 28mm (1”): comply with norm BS. 7291 part 1
Ø 42mm (11/2”), Ø 60mm (21/4”), Ø 76mm (3"), Ø 100mm (4"): comply with norm NF T54-094
Expansion coefficient of Transair stainless steel:
0.016mm per metre per degree C.
Materials are 100% recyclable.
For silicone free applications: please consult us.