Support and Training
Transair sales and customer service teams offer complimentary assistance by providing complete piping project assistance. Transair teams are at your disposal to study and help design your compressed air system.
In particular, we will assist you in your project with:
- Information on Transair products and services (CAD drawings, spec sheets, etc.)
- Guidance and training on how to assemble the system (Transair University)
- Advice on “best practice” in order to reduce your consumption of energy
- Ongoing assistance and follow-up
- On-site advisory presence at construction and installation locations
In addition to such support and training tools, Transair has developed specific software, available on CD, to enable a complete review of your compressed air system, including:
- Pre-study figures
- Installation diagram
- Required components
- Theoretical assembly time
Our teams will guide you through the technical and commercial procedures.
If you need to ask a general question about our website or have any piping queries feel free to contact us and we'll quickly get back to you.