We are engaged in offering our clients, a wide range of Rotary Air Compressors that is come-up with DSD units which provide large, low speed, sigma profile and airend (1500 RPM). These are manufactured by M/s Kaeser Compressors India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Kaerser Kompressoren, Germany. Our range is assembled with flow-optimized rotors which ensure low energy and maintenance requirements and also delivers distinguished durability standards.
- For delivering exceptional performance & reliability, rotary screw air-ends are powered by ‘IE3’ rated drive motors.
- These are assembled with flow-optimized rotors that ensure low energy and maintenance requirements.
- Come-up with DSD units featured low speed, sigma profile, airend (1500 RPM) and large.
- Eliminates transmission losses as motor directly drives the air-end
- These are highly efficient 1:1 drive design associated without gear or V-belt driven systems
To perform precisely as per the actual air demand Internal PC-based “Sigma Control” compressor is installed
- Energy saver due to reduced idling operation
- Starting from 12 CFM to 3037 CFM
- Pressure 3.5 bar to 45 bar
- Available with KAESER’s Sigma Frequency Control (SFC)
- Designed to monitor & automatically manage individual compressed air systems
- Designed to prevent cooling air from being per-warmed
- Compact, modular designs
- Equipped with highly effective cooling system
- To draw cool ambient air through the cooler it uses an innovative radial fan
- Cooling system precisely tailored to suit dryer performance for significant contribution to energy efficiency.
- Requires far less floor space than a comparable conventional system.
- Interfaces provided as standard for quick & easy connection to master control systems as well as data networks
- Cooling system designed to reduce sound levels
- Come with high performance DSD rotary screw compressor
- Enables compressor package to be remotely accessed via modem (Teleservice)
- Delivers low compressed air discharge temperatures.